9/30/12

Pumpkin Pancakes


I LOVE all things pumpkin (especially recipes!), so when I came across this recipe, I knew I had to try it. I've tried a different one, but the results were so-so (the inside just never felt fully cooked, but they tasted great!). I'm very happy to say this one turned out PERFECT! You can get the recipe HERE.
 
The spices smelled sooo good!
 


I'm not 100% sure the liquid part was supposed to be this runny, but you could also try whipping the egg whites separately and then folding them into the mix.
 

See all those yummy spices? Nice and thick, too!


The finished product... I cannot tell you enough how awesome these smell! They tasted great, too, but if you REALLY want to make them spectacular, try topping with a little whipped cream and maybe even some candied pecans. I do believe I'll be trying pumpkin muffins next... Enjoy!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment