7/12/11

UNSTOPABLE scent!

For those of you that are using homemade laundry detergent (or if you're like me and you buy the really cheap stuff!), I recommend using the new Downy UNSTOPABLES scent beads. I recently received a free sample from Vocalpoint, and let me tell you, I cannot believe how long the scent lasts! I washed my comforter 2 weeks ago but it smells like it came out of the dryer yesterday. I'm impressed! I don't use fabric softener because of the waxy build-up that it can leave on clothes, so this is a great way to still get the scent into my laundry. Vocalpoint is supposed to be doing another UNSTOPABLES giveaway, so if you aren't already a member, sign up today and then watch your inbox for the announcement. These are FULL SIZE samples, people! Don't miss out! Click HERE to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment