8/1/11

Attention Music Lovers!

I read an article a few months ago about a music site called "Spotify" and that it was coming to the U.S. (it had already been available in Europe for a few years). Sounded interesting until I read that you had to be invited to even join. So much for that... and then about a week ago, I see a post from a company I follow offering an invite to join (first 40,000 only).  I was so excited! And surprisingly, I got in. It's nothing more than a music player that you download (you can also access it on your Iphone or Android, but I think you have to pay for that), but it's AWESOME! You can create playlists, listen from any computer... you can even add entire albums with a simple click. Millions of songs, and it's all free. If you haven't yet received an invite, you can register at their site and get on a waiting list (I've heard some people have only had to wait a few days). Check it out and let me know what you think! You can find Spotify HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment