4/23/11

I love coupons!

So I recently saw the show "Extreme Couponing" and I've always been interested in using coupons... I just couldn't figure out the "secrets".  After a little research (online, of course!), I discovered just HOW they are able to do it... stacking! Stacking coupons is when a store accepts one of its own coupons ON TOP of a manufacturer's coupon... and it can add up to BIG savings, especially when you combine it with a sale! After my first "trial run" at Walgreens, I came home with 3 rolls of Scotch tape (free!) and a package of Huggies diapers for only $4.99! Not bad! Since then, I've "liked" every brand name I can think of on Facebook, as well as signed up for mobile coupons from Target (they scan your phone), and joined http://www.couponmom.com/ and http://www.moneysavingmom.com/ (my favorite so far!).  I also think I've found 20 free samples online in the last few days, and they are sure to arrive with a coupon. I just hope I can teach as many people as possible how to do this... and I'm starting with my sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment